Digital Transformation Project Manager - 6 months FTC
Adecco Harlow are proud to be partnering with a, multiple award winning, employer of choice, organisation. Due to a number of exciting IT related improvements, changes and operational growth, the organisation are looking for an experienced Digital Transformation Project Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to co-ordinate and deliver the Digital Transformation and other associated projects, within agreed time-lines and within budget. To create, manage and motivate all required resources (internal and external) including consultants and stakeholders to ensure effective and high standards of delivery.
The right persons for this FTC will have:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a project management capability
- Experience of managing Digital Transformation Projects, including migration of websites from one platform to another.
- Experience of hosted, resilient, secure website platforms
- Management of suppliers and support contracts for business-critical systems
- In-depth understanding of recognised best practice techniques and frameworks for project management and IT service delivery (e.g. Prince 2, PMI, and ITIL).
- Broad understanding of key technical IT concepts and terminology, including relevant issues and trends (e.g. web technology, security, networking).
For more information or to discuss this role in further detail, please feel free to call or email your CV direct to Adecco Harlow
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Digital Transformation Project Manager - 6 months FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.