Finance Manager (F/T & P/T AVAILABLE)
Adecco are currently recruiting for FINANCE MANAGERS to work for a Local Authority in CROYDON.
There are currently 3 roles available:
1x Full Time Position (36 hrs p/w) for Health Well-being and Adults
1x Full Time Position (36 hrs p/w) for Place/Resources
1x Part Time Position (0.5 FTE) for Families and Education
Based in Croydon
Temporary roles - 6 months (minimum)
£29.64 per hour PAYE / £36.48 per hour UMBRELLA
*Upon application, we will call you to discuss the role(s) you wish to be considered for*
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* A CCAB or CIMA accountancy qualification
* Extensive knowledge and experience of local government finance
* Extensive knowledge and experience of budget setting, financial monitoring (capital and revenue) and closing the accounts
* Knowledge of value for money principles to ensure the most cost effective outcomes are achieved within limited resources
* Knowledge of the main business areas and current issues relevant to the department supported.
* Excellent oral, written and presentational skills and the ability to explain complex matters to non-financial staff
* Strong analytical skills and lateral thinking to develop creative and innovative service solutions
* Ability to identify, lead and implement reviews for key financial processes that lead to significantly improved outcomes
* Ability to plan, lead and review the work of a team.
* Ability to set personal priorities, objectives and deadlines while maintaining a focus on the key service priorities/accountabilities, as well as the resilience and drive to meet the demands and pressures of the post
* Ability to deputise for senior managers as required
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
* Experience of advising and challenging senior managers on financial management issues
* Significant knowledge and experience of general ledger packages and other IT packages
* Experience of line management including coaching and providing feedback
* Experience of building and participating in teams, particularly cross departmental teams
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Finance Manager (F/T & P/T AVAILABLE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.