Production, Service Technician
Excellent Opportunity Available
Production Service Technician
6-2:30 / 8 -4:30
This position will be directly responsible and report to the Production and Service leadership team.
The technician is always expected to act in the company`s interest.
The position is office based.
The main functions of the job are to:-
- Manufacture/service products/goods, as per company procedures to optimum quality levels.
- Liaise with other departments/staff as required to meet objectives.
- Identify opportunities to increase profitable revenue for the company
- The technician is wholly responsible for the quality of the products/goods produced.
- Work is to be undertaken efficiently, safely in-line with expected timings on MRP system.
- To contribute effectively to team activities.
- Maintain a positive and motivated approach to company-based activities/processes.
- Communicate regularly with the Team Leadership to continue development.
- Actively seek cross-training for multiple disciplines (and potentially across other departments).
Key Skills required :-
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Intermediate IT Skills.
- Ability to follow strict rules and procedures to meet Good Manufacturing Process and Safety requirements.
- Ability to work effectively, unsupervised.
- Strong teamwork capability, supporting others when required.
- Competent soldering and basic electronics capabilities.
- Ability to embrace and encourage change, including cross-departmental working and a strong team ethic.
Qualifications :-Preferred but not essential as training is provided
- BTEC / Ordinary National Certificate in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering as appropriate, or
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a relevant manufacturing or service environment
If you are intersted in the above role please call Kat on 0121 354 2749
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Production, Service Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.