Shift Production Manager
We are seeking a Production Manager to join the night shift team with our client based in Corwen initially on a temporary, 4 week assignment with opportunity for further employment.
The Production Manager reports to the Site Manager and is responsible for the day to day running of the production lines in the most effective way with minimal downtime while maintaining a safe working environment for all staff.
- Ensure that all products produced are safe, legal and meet the company's specifications.
- Support the Technical department in regards to understanding, implementing and maintaining good manufacturing practices in the factory in accordance with the company procedures and BRC standards.
- Day to day management of the production team.
- To meet the daily production plan and to accurately report on issues and successes.
- Manage staff absence levels, timekeeping and performance reviews.
- Ensure quality control procedures are being followed by all production operatives.
- Reduce non-engineering lost time by controlling the manufacturing process.
- Provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to a group of Production Operatives to meet site goals and objectives.
- Attend all management meetings as required.
Key Skills Required
* Understand the operations of the production line
* Past experience within a supervisory role, preferably in a FMCG environment
* An understanding of company procedures
* Knowledge and understanding of Production line equipment, set-up / changeovers
* Proficient in IT tools Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Some previous experience and/or knowledge of food safety standards BRC), auditing and HACCP would be useful
* Excellent communication skills and a strong eye for detail
* Basic Food Hygiene & Level 2 HACCP
* Night hygiene experience is advantageous
This role would suit an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who wishes to be part of a quality focused and rapidly expanding UK business.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 22:00 - 06:00
We are seeking candidate who can start immediately
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Shift Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.