An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Developer/Architect to join a public sector organisation based in East London.
The role will work closely with the Lead Developer to support the CRM system integrations, to ensure the SSO for customers and flow of data between Freshdesk, online forms, Azure Logic Apps and systems is working correctly and seamlessly.
The successful applicant will have experience of developing Azure Logic Apps, Functions and Web Apps, with a background in process and system architecture designing. Previous experience working within local government is desirable.
- Process and system architecture designing
- Recommending improvements and resolving technical problems
- Configuring using Azure AD B2C and specifically with custom policies to perform impersonation, just in time migration and authenticating against 3rd party APIs
- Developing Azure Logic Apps, Functions and Web Apps
- Configuring Freshdesk and building apps with the Freshdesk SDK
- Data migration from a database to Freshdesk via their web API/other methods
- .NET development using the core authentication libraries
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for IT Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.