Internal Sales/Order Processor
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales/Order Processor to join a family run business based in Rainham, Essex
Working within a dynamic team, you will be primarily responsible for answering inbound calls and sales enquiries to generate and process orders, ensuring total customer satisfaction is always achieved.
Your duties will include:
- Process customer orders swiftly and efficiently
- Offering alternatives if out of stock - Offer range extensions.
- Undertake prospecting tasks to the requirement of the Sales Manager.
- No cold calling - contacting existing customers who have purchased or lapsed.
- Work as part of a team ensuring that there is ample phone coverage before leaving work station.
- Maintain good relations with existing customers.
- Build good relations with new customers.
- To assist customers with all enquiries/queries.
- Ensure all enquires are replied to in the shortest possible time.
- Maintain back order report daily. Keeping the customer informed of delivery times.
- To provide quotes aiming to be competitive yet with maximum profit in mind. Maintain quotes daily.
- Liaise with Accounts regarding credit limits.
- Liaise with Purchasing and Transport regarding deliveries.
The ideal candidate would have held a similar role previously and sold a product rather than a service. Ability to read drawings would be a bonus however is not essential.
If this sounds of interest, please apply or call Adecco Romford ASAP!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Internal Sales/Order Processor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.