2020 Wit Complaints - Lates
Client Job Description
Product Returns Administrator
Duration: 6 months on going potential to go permanent
Full time position 37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday 4pm - Midnight
Adecco has a great opportunity to work with their global research and healthcare company based in Witney, to join their Investigator team in Product Returns department. The main role is fault finding on each devise the customer will return to the company and inputting all information sourced on the system with use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Conducts complaint investigation activities with regards to all blood glucose monitoring platforms (meter, strip and sensor technology)
- Ensuring that complaint investigations are completed according to procedures in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate prioritisation
- Meet division goals for timeliness of complaint investigations and identify opportunities for improvement and/or better deficiencies in investigation processes
- Safely troubleshoot complaint returns to determine root causes (where possible) of failures using schematic diagrams and equipment such as soldering irons, drill presses, microscopes, oscilloscopes, software applications and other equipment while wearing appropriate protective equipment
- Ensuring the accuracy, quality and timeliness of the documentation of any activities carried out to meet, including the providing of data requested by management, utilising software applications, computers and databases, in accordance with requirements and applicable regulations
- Communicate in a professional manner with both internal/external customers to obtain any required information to process complaints
- Identifying any trends in product complaints that are found during investigations and highlighting these to management
- Training will be provided
- Strong experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working towards deadliness and targets
- Good attention to details
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for 2020 Wit Complaints - Lates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.