Customer Service Administrator
This is a great opportunity to work for Atos, a leading international IT services company with a client base of international blue-chip companies across all industry sectors.
The role will be primarily focused within the customer support team carrying out back-office administration which will include;
- Identifying and checking customer records using the client’s system to provide appropriate information to customers
- Majority of the work involves processing customer requests/applications and related administration duties and is therefore time-critical, requiring a high degree of accuracy
- You will be using internal systems, as well as MS Office, and will require intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Creating and sending valuation letters to Solicitors therefore attention to detail is essential
- Keying in and processing payments
- As a member of the team you are also expected to share own knowledge, experiences and ideas in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of standards and business performance
- Attend training sessions to update knowledge as new products/systems are introduced
£9.30 per hour, increasing to £10.39 after 12 weeks.
After your initial assignment your duties could extend to the call centre. The Shift Patterns cover the following working hours: 5 days out of 7, between the hours of 7am-12 midnight and some weekend working will be required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information. This can be found at https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy.