FLT Drivers Needed ASAP!!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM ROLE WITH A BIG COMPANY?
COUNTER BALANCE OR REACH LICENCE NEEDED HOWEVER IN HOUSE REFRESHER COURSES AVAILABLE FOR OUT OF DATE LICENCES TOO!
ARE YOU BASED IN ALFRETON, DERBY OR NEARBY?
An EXCITING OPPORTUNITY has arisen to work as a FLT DRIVER. A major client is recruiting and requires motivated and hardworking FLT drivers to begin as soon as possible! This is a permanent opportunity and offers great stability and AMAZING BENEFITS.
As an FLT Driver (SCPO) your activities will focus on the physical movement of raw materials, products and stock within the Warehouse whilst ensuring that all movements are accurately recorded on the SAP production system. Training will be available to ensure you become a confident SAP system user as well as supporting you to obtain additional manual handling equipment licences required for the role.
This is a permanent position on an annualised hours' contract basis with the ability to work a rotating shift pattern of Nights (10pm - 6am) Afternoons (2pm - 10pm) and Mornings (6am - 2pm). This pattern may change in line with production requirements, so a flexible approach is key. If you have the FLT licence, the client are offering to pay the higher end of the pay scale.
Salary - £20,587.40 - £22,886 + £500 bonus
Excellent Benefits Package
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required for this role:
- Experience of using manual handling equipment and hold an RTITB accredited licence COUNTERBALANCE or REACH forklift truck and ideally be VNA, Ride on or pallet truck trained
- Minimum 6 months experience using forklifts
- The confidence to competently use computerised systems within a warehouse environment, ideally, you'll have previous knowledge of SAP or WMS systems
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately with numerical data
- An eye for detail with the ability to spot inaccuracies or errors and escalate or challenge appropriately
- A methodical approach to completing tasks with the ability to work within defined processes
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the correct physical movement of stock - from goods in and ensuring lines are supplied in line with their requirements to processing returns and shipping product out
- Ensuring the accurate recording of stock movement on the SAP system
- Processing requests for raw materials, intermediate products and packaging in line with the production plan or as required
- Adhering to standards in key areas such health & safety, food safety, cost, performance and environmental targets
- Following standard operating procedures, policies and ways of working
PLEASE APPLY TODAY AND SOMEONE WILL BE IN TOUCH ASAP.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for FLT Drivers Needed ASAP!!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.