Siebel CRM Development Lead - London
The Siebel CRM Development Lead is responsible for delivering high quality features for the customer relationship management application (Siebel CRM) following development best practice and security standards, as well as providing 2nd and 3rd level support for that same application. The lead will be required to work closely with our suppliers and partners delivering solutions to meet the business needs and therefore requires strong communication, planning and co-ordination skills.
* Siebel CRM Financial Services 15.x (ideally Consultant Certified Expert)
* Siebel Tools (required)
* Implement solutions using OpenUI (required)
* Data loading using EIM (required)
* Application integration using SOAP web services and REST APIs (required)
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher (required)
* OWASP Top 10 security framework (required)
* Agile and SCRUM (required)
* Proven ability to lead teams in development and operational support activities
* Work effectively following the SCRUM methodology. Working closely with Product Owner and alongside the development team
* Ability to work on your own initiative whilst at the same time adhering to strict IT policies and procedures
* Excellent customer facing skills, with a professional and helpful manner
* Willingness to record, capture and document all tasks and projects without exception through the appropriate IT process/procedure
* Good organisation skills with a logical, analytical approach to solving IT problems and the ability to prioritise work to meet demands and deadlines of both application development and support
* Extensive knowledge on CRM systems, core processes and modules
* Significant experience developing and implementing Siebel CRM solutions, taking advantage of OpenUI to enhance the user experience
* Siebel CRM support, maintenance and upgrade experience.
* Demonstrate experience of leading development and support teams
* Solution design and architecture.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Siebel CRM Development Lead - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.