Project Director - Residential Housing Development
Badenoch + Clark have partnered with a London based G15 Housing Association who are looking for a Project Director- Housing Development, to join their team on a permanent basis and will lead the delivery of their large-scale 500+ unit New Build schemes
* Strategic lead on planning and delivery of large-scale regeneration projects with complex legal structures
* Managing various internal and external stakeholders so they deliver on time, to budget and to agreed quality standards
* Ensure placemaking is achieved while maximising development value through a commercial approach, minimising risks and delivering a suitable and quality product for the end user
* Managing project teams throughout the lifetime of the project
* Managing viability through design development, planning and construction
* Manage and/or undertake financial appraisals on Pamwin, Argus or another development appraisal tool
* Prepare scheme design reports for presentation to internal and external panels and committees
* Prepare management reports to include financial appraisals, monthly progress reports, cost reports and Homes England and/or GLA Grant Forecasts
* Review contractor's programmes and assess progress on site against cashflow forecasts and report on any variances / concerns
* Lead responses to contractual claims from contractors and lead negotiations to settle commercial issues
* Manage planning requirements, legal requirements, warranties and utilities and track the same through schedules
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in line with internal procedures and audit requirements
For full details about this role and application process please contact Mark Malpeli at Badenoch & Clark (B+C) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Project Director - Residential Housing Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.