Maintenance Surveyor (Temp)
Working from home, this is a full time role (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and a car driver/owner is essential for this role as you will be covering a wide geographical patch of 160 properties spread widely across the South-West and South-East of England.
Our client provides housing for ministers in retirement, aiming to provide adequate housing suitable for long-term occupation. The residents are retired Ministers from the church, so inspecting church site properties that they are moving out of and the homes they are moving into is a key part of this role. Other key aspects of this role include:
* Ensuring the ongoing suitability of properties for tenants, a large proportion of whom are elderly with associated specific needs (Adults at Risk).
* Ensuring the necessary maintenance and repairs and appropriate adaptions are carried out to the required standard.
* Providing oversight in relation to the health, safety and welfare of tenants in their homes.
* Ensuring full compliance with all relevant legislation.
* Carrying out and producing a pre-purchase survey and valuation for each new property.
* Specify, procure and manage the necessary building works.
* Ensuring that work is carried out to the required standard, managing all snagging, rework etc. prior to sign off.
* Acting as the managing agent for larger jobs, attending sites as necessary in accordance with the CDM policy and procedure.
Building strong relationships with tenants to help in the assessment of their on-going housing needs is also a key part of this role. At times you will also need to attend RMHS Board and Sub-Committee meetings as directed by the General Manager.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria, can interview virtually in week commencing 21/09/20 and can start on short notice need apply.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Maintenance Surveyor (Temp)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.