Stock Control Coordinator - Bracknell - Permanent
Stock Control Coordinator
Up to £27,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Office Angels are proud to be partnering with a leading super brand in Bracknell who are looking to recruit a Stock Control Coordinator to join their after sales team on a permanent basis. The business are a fast growing, corporate and passionate company who value their clients, consumers and most importantly their staff! You will have similar values to deliver innovative and engaging solutions to your customers as well as a dedicated and hardworking work ethic.
You will have excellent communication skills, have a high attention to detail as well as in depth knowledge of Stock, Inventory and Supply Chain. You will be solutions focussed, process driven with natural leadership qualities.
If you are looking to work for a team that treat their staff well, in a job that offers a wealth of benefits; this job is for you. Apply today!
- Effectively and efficiently record, administer and coordinate all aspects of the supply chain inventory to the UK Service Centres in line with company procedures
- Ensure compliance to customer SLA's
- Striving for customer satisfaction at all times whilst remaining professional
- Control all service centre warehouse inventory
- Coordinate the provision of all hardware for repair and service activity
- Maintain records for all incoming and outgoing products
- Review and monitor stock levels
- Working on forecasts of inventories to maintain customer KPI performance
- Identify slow moving parts to ensure appropriate stock rotation
- Assist with stock checks ands conduct audits on client site - x1 per month across the UK and Scotland
- Investigate root causes of discrepancies and errors
- Progress HQ for all stock orders to predict shortages
- Act as Team Leader for x2 Administrators
- Instruct and develop processes for department
- Usage of internal SAP system and Microsoft Excel suite
- Act in a professional and customer focussed manner at all times
- Strong team player attitude
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Pro active and digital savvy
- Highly organised and focussed individual with a process driven mind set
- Knowledge of CRM management
- Logistics, Supply Chain, Stock Management experience all welcome
- Retail Management experience welcome at a senior level
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to attend client site x1 per month across the UK and Scotland
- Able to work outside the box and independently
- Solutions focussed individual
- Have natural leadership qualities
We will be holding interviews immediately therefore please get in touch via email with Paige Harding - email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Stock Control Coordinator - Bracknell - Permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.