Administrator - FTC
The Role: Administration Assistant
Location: Stirlingshire (rural location)
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
Industry: Professional Services
Office Angels have an opportunity to join a long established and reputable firm who have provided client services for many years throughout the UK. Increased volumes of work have resulted in an opportunity for an Administrator to join the team. This will be a temporary role which will last for a period of 6-9 months. There may be a potential longer term opportunity for the right candidate.
What You'll Do:
- Ensuring all filing, photocopying and scanning is up to date
- Answering incoming telephone calls from clients
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries to the firm
- Typing correspondence and input of data onto spreadsheets
- Assisting with all business support tasks
- Managing databases
What You'll Get:
- Working within a small team
- Training from the finance department
- Free on-site parking
- On-going support and development
- Previous experience of working in an office support role
- Excellent knowledge of all packages within Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- A helpful, friendly and polite manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
You will be available to start immediately and able to work for a period of 6-9 months. Due to the location of this client, own transport is required. The client can be easily accessed from Stirling, Doune, Aberfoyle, Dunblane etc. This is a really great opportunity to join a firm with a solid reputation. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Administrator - FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.