Do you have receptionist experience? This role is within a large company in the centre of Bristol for a professional candidate to work alongside a senior receptionist as first point of contact for clients and to support with admin as and when required.
The role will involve:
- Meeting and greeting professional clients
- Being first point of contact for callers
- Undertaking stationery order, admin tasks
- Supporting the Head Receptionist prepare meeting rooms
To be considered for this role, you will have had some experience as a receptionist or role where you have had to meet and greet clients, and have solid admin skills. You will be joining a friendly, professional services team where a flexible attitude to your role will be key.
Adecco are an Employment Agency and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.