Job title: Mortgage Consultant
Reports to: Technical Director
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 basic, commission on top, OTE £74,000
As a mortgage consultant you will be operating from the leading sales offices; working closely with the branch director and negotiators to gain high quality referrals for mortgage business.
You will be either branch based or at our clients Wimbledon head office.
- Required licence or certification: Full CII MP or CeMAP qualified
- Experience in meeting and exceeding targets
- A tenacious approach to identifying and delivering on high quality leads and prospects
- Experience working in a mortgage consultant role, ideally in an estate agency environment
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about this opportunity, please do get in touch with Office Angels Wimbledon on 020 8542 6688, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Mortgage Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.