Do you enjoy working on small to medium size applications?
How about an opportunity that allows you to contribute to something that isn't for a profit?
A public sector organisation are looking for a Software Developer who is ready to step up from a Junior or Intermediate development position. To be successful in your application, you will need experience primarily in C#. If this sounds interesting, do read on.
* Administer the Portal server technologies to ensure system is optimised.
* Propose and implement Service Packs and Hot Fixes that should be applied to increase or
support the functionality of the web server and Portal environment
* Provide and manage individual software solutions by establishing user requirements,
designing solutions, building solutions and implementing using (but not limited to) the
* Manage server administration and routine maintenance of web application servers
* Manage the content of the relevant web applications and sites, to ensure that the
information posted by contributors is appropriate, accurate, accessible and up to date and
meets governance and Data Protection requirements;
* The post holder will be responsible to the IT development & applications lead and support
the planning, development, review, update, upgrade or introduction of major new IT systems
to meet user and service requirements, which have a direct impact on clinical and
* Provide advice and information on IT matters to senior management and clinical staff as
* Coordinate, in conjunction with County IT Services, robust processes for requesting,
managing, reporting, prioritising, escalation and closure of IT related issues, tasks,
work packages and projects.
* Develop new Web/mobile based applications and solutions as identified by the services and
* Build portal application elements as required. Configure components to deliver services to
all users via the portal
* Resolve user and technical problems as they arise. Ensure that users maintain web sites
appropriately in accordance with policies. Identify, analyse and resolve issues with web
site development and the user's ability to access their sites.
* Propose changes and enhancements to policies and web working practices in the wider Trust.
* Perform complete testing of applications, engaging users as necessary.
* Regularly test applications and systems developed as part of handover of new solutions and ensuring appropriate BAU arrangements in place. This work may also require liaison with third party suppliers.
* Working directly with users designing and implementing solutions using standard
methodology to create repeatable, on time, on quality integration implementations.
* Ensure successful deployments of various integration products, tools and services.
* Experience with both hardware and software issues management;
* Track record working of building Web Based Applications;
* Microsoft Windows 2012 basic server administration
* Skills in C#/ASP.NET, MVC
* Proven organisational and administrative skills.
* Ability of producing plans using Microsoft applications.
* Be able to demonstrate a track record of being able to plan, organise and complete work to
* Strong attention to detail. The ability to communicate and teach non-technical users is
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Respond proactively to training, technical support and customer service needs in line with
You will find that this role offer some of the most lucrative benefits in the country along with planned training for your progression.
Please apply to learn more.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Software Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.