Delivery Station Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Delivery Station Manager, in Birmingham. This role is working for a genuinely well-regarded and successful business. If you would like to work for a company that are successful, a market leader in their field, passionate about investing in their employees and you have the right experience - apply for the role now!
There are progression opportunities within the company!
I'm sure you appreciate that there is a high level of uncertainty in the market now, however, I hope it will reassure you to know that these are permanent opportunities focusing on the operational management and delivery of key KPI's working for a global business.
Delivery Station Manager
- As the DSM you will lead a large and diverse team and will build, maintain and manage key relationships with the Transport & Sortation, Finance, Loss Prevention, IT, HR and Engineering teams.
- You will be responsible for key metrics across your business unit and will present to the senior leadership teams on your findings and solutions.
- You will play a pivotal role in hiring the very best talent coupled with providing exceptional career development and positive employee engagement.
Basic qualifications required
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Direct management experience
- Experience with the full hiring and recruitment lifecycle
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience with managing multiple KPIs
Ideally you will have experience in a transport, manufacturing, production, FMCG or retail environment, however we will consider applicants from all industry sectors.
In return you will be compensated with a competitive salary ranging from £60k-£70K depending on experience, role and location coupled with fantastic company benefits.
Please apply online or send your CV with a covering note
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Delivery Station Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.