I am currently recruiting for an Area Manager, in Birmingham. This role is working for a genuinely well-regarded and successful business. If you would like to work for a company that are successful, a market leader in their field, passionate about investing in their employees and you have the right experience -apply for the role now!
There are progression opportunities within the company!
I'm sure you appreciate that there is a high level of uncertainty in the market now, however, I hope it will reassure you to know that these are permanent opportunities focusing on the operational management and delivery of key KPI's working for a global business.
- As an Area Manager you will manage the day-to-day operations of this established online business and liaise with other departments and key stakeholders as necessary to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
- You will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- In this role you will lead and develop your team of colleagues to maximise their full potential, ensuring the team meets key performance objectives in order to exceed the customers' expectations.
- You will be responsible for managing the key metrics across the areas of Transportation, Supply Chain and Logistics.
- You will lead a large and diverse team of colleagues within a very fast-paced and high-volume environment. You will have the responsibility of all HR related activities within the team, including managing employee engagement.
Basic qualifications required
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Direct management experience
- Experience with the full hiring and recruitment lifecycle
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience with managing multiple KPIs
Ideally you will have experience in a transport, manufacturing, production, FMCG or retail environment, however we will consider applicants from all industry sectors.
In return you will be compensated with a competitive salary ranging from £45k-£46K depending on experience, role and location coupled with fantastic company benefits.
Please apply online or send your CV with a covering note
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy