Are you an experienced Office Manager, with excellent administration and PA Skills? We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual based in Oxford.
This role is for a not for profit organisation specialising in the education sector.
- Senior administration support to all leadership teams and Head of
- Internal system management for all areas
- Supporting internal and external stakeholders
- Taking minutes in meetings and creating agendas for all parties
- Manage all incoming enquires
- Policy and legislation Management
- Managing fire safety for all departments
- Ensure records and documents are kept up to date and entered in the relevant systems
- Partake in all associated training
- PA duties
- Arrange social events and presentation evenings
The ideal candidate will have worked within a busy office management environment and be competent in all online applications with Microsoft and used to working with internal systems. This role requires the right candidate to work autonomously and have a high organisational skill.
If you are interested in this role then please apply today. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.