Cazoo was founded in 2018 to transform the way people buy used cars.
Cazoo launched its online proposition in December 2019, allowing customers to order a car from the comfort of their own home and get it delivered to their door in as little as 72 hours.
We're now launching Cazoo Customer Centres as the next step in our exciting journey. This will allow customers the flexibility to choose whether to pick up their car or have the convenience of delivery to their door.
Receiving a new car is an exciting moment and as a Handover Specialist you will be responsible for creating a handover experience that our customers love. You're forward-thinking, with an eye for detail and a resourceful problem solver. A great communicator, you enjoy meeting lots of new people every day.
In return for your enthusiasm you'll have the opportunity to work at one of the UK's most exciting start-ups, helping us to delight customers every single day in a job that's full of energy and purpose.
What you'll be doing
- Handing over vehicles to customers at one of our brand new Cazoo Customer Centres, at a scheduled time.
- Providing extraordinary customer service, dealing positively and effectively with customer questions and queries.
- Completing accurate quality assurance checks on all vehicles to maintain high standards.
- Completing all necessary verification and identification checks with customers.
- As a business we're "customer obsessed", our deliveries and handovers take place seven days a week, from early in the morning until late in the evening. Shift patterns reflect these requirements, but we'll always ensure appropriate rest and down-time.
What you need
- Great communication skills with prior experience of successfully operating in a customer facing environment. You enjoy meeting and interacting with lots of new people every day.
- An eye for detail and a focus on quality, taking pride in your work and always
- Physical ability to frequently enter and exit vehicles.
- Good decision making and problem-solving ability, able to think on your feet with a can-do attitude and flexible approach
- A desire to work as part of a collaborative and close-knit team
- A confident driver, no more than 6 penalty points and no disqualifications in the last 10 years.
Support from our brilliant onboarding and training programmes including customer service and quality assurance.
We offer a competitive, guaranteed wage with a range of benefits including 5 weeks worth of holiday, healthcare, pension, perks, training and development and promotional opportunities. All colleagues at Cazoo are eligible for participation in the company's share issue scheme.
You'll be meeting new people every day and get to work with a supportive and enthusiastic team in an energising culture.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
Our selection process will typically involve a chat on skype followed by face to face interviews and assessments where you'll have a chance to meet some of the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, personality and potential, not making you sweat or catching you out.
We will carry out a DBS (Criminal Records) check and a driving licence check and you must have the right to work in the UK, or a valid work permit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Handover Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.