Restoration Technician & Trainee Restoration Technician
Hampshire covering across the South up to the south of the Midland
Salary ranging £18,000 - £20,000 for Trainee and £20,000 - £24,000 for Restoration Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen for both a Trainee Restoration and an experienced Restoration Technician.
Responsibilities with in the role include:
- Being field base, travelling to clients property across Hampshire and the South East
- Liaising with clients, both domestic and commercial, providing a high level of customer service
- Participate in stripping out, remediation, cleaning, drying, packing, moving and being responsible for maintaining a clean and safe job site
- Using latest techniques and equipment, carry out necessary damage mitigation and restoration works
- Carry out moisture surveys and drying techniques, using heavy duty equipment
- Contents restoration in the storage warehouse
Peron specification and requirements:
- Someone who understands and shows empathy and compassion towards those impacted by disaster
- Commitment to working in a team environment, with established team building abilities
- This is a manual job where you will get very dirty and the role involves a lot of heavy duty cleaning and restoring so will involve heavy lifting
- Trainee role requires someone to be very keen to learn the role , ability to take instructions and direction from more experienced colleagues
- Restoration Technician - knowledge & experience of working with a variety of drying and cleaning methods preferred
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you, please apply now
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Trainee Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.