EXPERIENCED PRODUCT MANAGER - EAST LONDON
An experienced and driven Product Manager is required to join a well established and reputable company in East London.
My client is looking for someone to own a market leading product which has a strong environmental and cost saving story and has been implemented across some of the UK's largest retailers. Someone who can take the product to market , drive sales and own the P&L.
Salary is £37 - 55K (dependant on demonstrable experience)
Must have a BSc degree or equivalent
- Determines customer's needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitor's products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies and developing sales material.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products iterations to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customised orders.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Product Management
- People Management
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Sales Planning
- Financial Planning and Strategy
If you have the above knowledge and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a few days.
If you have further questions, please call 0208 594 9225.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for EXPERIENCED PRODUCT MANAGER - EAST LONDON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.