Customer Centre Specialist
Cazoo was founded in 2018 to transform the way people buy used cars.
We believe everyone deserves to feel total confidence when buying a used car. That's why we're disrupting the industry with a new service that is simple, transparent and doesn't end when you buy the car. Our vision is to deliver the UK's best car buying experience by putting the customer first and making it no different from buying any other product online today.
We are backed by leading investors and led by an experienced management team, including Founder and CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
If you're looking to become part of an agile, industry-disruptive, inspiring venture, we'd love to hear from you.
Cazoo launched its online proposition in December 2019, allowing customers to order a car from the comfort of their own home and get it delivered to their door in as little as 72 hours. We're now launching Cazoo Customer Centres as the next step in our exciting journey. This will allow customers the flexibility to choose whether to pick up their car or have the convenience of delivery to their door. It'll also allow certain customers to feel even more confident about buying a used car online by being able to pop in to talk face to face with our customer obsessed Customer Centre Specialist.
Working within the Customer Experience team, and reporting to the Customer Centre Manager, you'll be passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience in one of our new Cazoo Customer Centres, striving to continually exceed customer expectations. You'll be partnering closely with our central Customer Support Specialists in our London Head Office and the local Handover Specialists at the centre, who are responsible for completing a thorough handover of the car to each customer. Providing an exceptional experience to all customers who come into the customer centre, you'll be a role model for the company's core value of customer obsession and being a team player, and will continually go above and beyond to make it an unforgettable experience for our customers.
What you'll be doing
- Welcoming customers to the Customer Centre and offering tea/coffee refreshments
- Supporting walk-in customers through their browsing process, either by helping them to browse our website in one of our dedicated spaces or connecting them to our central Customer Support Team
- Checking-in all customers who arrive at the Cazoo Customer Centre to pick-up their Cazoo car, part-exchange an existing car or return a car which they'd bought using our 7-day Money Back Guarantee.
- Use your extensive Cazoo proposition and process knowledge to answer any questions or resolve issues our customers may have while in the customer centre.
- Seamlessly introduce customers to their Handover Specialist to receive their car and be ready to provide follow up support as required.
- Support customers who are at the Customer Centre with payments and refunds
- Work closely with our onsite Logistics and Operations teams to ensure the customer's pick-up or returns experience is seamless and issue-free.
- Proactively assist any customers who experience any post-sales issues with their car - supporting where possible on site and setting clear expectations if we need to diagnose and repair.
- Provide customers with information about our add-on services and soft-sell products such as extended warranties, GAP insurance and Vehicle paint and alloy protection, and maximise service sales by up-selling where applicable Eg Tyre brand / tracking / MOT advisories.
- Build rapport and assist all customers to resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service. Knowing when to escalate to on-site management and the central CS team.
- Translating any technical automotive or financial jargon into plain English to make it simpler for our customers. Being able to convey back to a customer in simple terms what work needs to be carried out and the cost where applicable, in person and over the phone.
- Looking after the customer-facing space at the CCC, ensuring the space is kept tidy and presentable at all times, and refreshment facilities are topped-up regularly.
- Customer obsessed and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent face-to-face communicator and highly personable
- Previous experience of successfully working in high-end retail, hospitality or concierge roles is desirable but not essential
- Can solve problems and think on your feet. You'll be someone with a real 'Can Do' attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, with a natural desire to take ownership
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- The ability to work unsupervised and in an ambiguous environment.
- Collaborative and keen to be a team player
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Centre Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.