Warehouse Operative South Bristol needed !!!
Our client is looking for Warehouse operatives on a temp and temp to perm basis in South Bristol
If you have warehouse experience please keep reading....
Hours 6am -2pm 12pm-8pm
Parking available working 5 days out of 7
* Good inwards.
* Picking and packing.
* Loading and offloading vehicles.
* If making deliveries you are also responsible for:
* Daily vehicle checks
* Working within service level criteria.
* Daily branch proposal and continuous stock taking.
* Day-to-day administration.
* Participation in the annual stock take.
If you are available for an immediate start, please apply with your CV
Adecco are an equal rights employer and act as a recruitment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Warehouse Operative South Bristol needed !!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.