Product Test Technician
Quality Associate - Product Test Technician
Duration: 1 year initially
Shift: Monday - Friday 07:00 - 15:00
Our global healthcare client based in Witney is looking for professionals to join their department as a Product Test Technician - Quality Associate
Be responsible for a support the set-up, sampling, testing and accurate recording and review of data of finished products, development/validation trials, product performance monitoring and associated activities within the scope of Product Test, making sure activities are completed as scheduled on time and in full to meet the needs of the business and customers.
Pro-actively support new/changed products and processes within the area, including associated validation/verification activities.
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and performing other duties as assignment by management.
- Support functional area ensuring compliance to sire and divisional policies and procedures
- Support audits and inspections
- Support the development, implementation and improvement of ADC quality systems for Document Control, Final Release, Calibration and Training and Product Test to ensure effective and complaint processes and procedures which meet the needs of ADC and its customers
- Manage own and support the teams H&S within the working environment; highlight opportunities for improvement to EHS performance
- Ensure that all communication, interpersonal interactions and business behaviours are consistent with the company Code of Conduct
- Secondary level education necessary - English and Maths
- Understand technical information and make appropriate risk-based decisions
- 5 years of reference
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy