Are you a high performing Telesales/Telemarketing professional, looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Do you want to be in control of your own earnings? Are you looking for a company that will reward your hard work with cold hard cash? Then look no further!
An amazing opportunity for an energetic and dedicated Telemarketer or Telesales professional to join an innovative and unique manufacturing business based close to Birmingham Airport!
You will be responsible for making appointments with prospective clients for the Sales Representatives to attend. You must have at least 12-18 months experience in a sales based role, specifically within an outbound call centre environment.
- Basic salary of £18,000
- Realistic OTE of £35,000
- Guaranteed bonus that will top up your first year's salary
- Monday to Friday working week - 8am - 5pm
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent training and development
- Introduce the company to new customers - B2B client's
- Inform new customers of the product on offer (product training given)
- Book in appointments with potential customers for the Field Sales Representatives to attend
- Targets of 80 - 100 dials per day - 5/6 meetings to be booked
- Methodically work through a provided database of contacts
- To use the database provided to contact people via email and telephone
- Build a rapport with potential future customers
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the product
- Keep records of calls and email outcome
- Give input to developing new target areas or customer groupings
- Previous experience in a sales/appointment making
- Proven experience in achieving and exceeding targets
- Passionate about sales and creating business development opportunities
- Driven to achieve daily/weekly/monthly appointment making targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Ability to deal with objections
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to learn about new products with the ability to explain them to prospects
- Proactive, motivated, ambitious and innovative in your approach
- Innovative - ability to think outside of the box
- IT savvy - Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to pick things up quickly
Attitude and drive counts for a lot in this role.
Shortlisting and interviews are taking place this week! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Telemarketer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.