Senior Data Analyst
This person will be responsible for the following operational areas,
- Manage and enhance utilisation of SAS commercial application for management of client data.
- Assume responsibility for data management and functionality and deliverables on the program level for their clients
- Assume responsibility for regional and global clinical studies from database set up through database lock, including the creation of Data Management Agreement, data cleaning plan, definition and validation of edit checks, data review and coding and data reconciliation.
- Generate cumulative or incremental data files for protocols and provide QC'd data-sets in accordance with client specifications.
- Maintain internal client tracking documentation to allow the collection of metrics and key performance indicators.
- Communicate and participate in teleconference with sponsors and CROs about data file transmission schedules and formats.
- Support Client and internal Audits and regulatory inspections in collaboration with Director of Study Management and US Manager of Data Management.
- Coordinate data transfers and data harmonisation for clinical trials and communicate data management specifications with all assigned clients.
- Perform and develop reporting requirements for both internal and external clients from the clinical database as needed.
- Support other data analysts in their duties and provide cover for holidays and sickness
- Develop and implement improvements to existing data management programs and reports to improve functionality and/or efficiency
- Provide support to the Clinaxys Database Administrator(s) as required to cover planned and unplanned absence or periods of high demand.
The post-holder is responsible for ensuring that all the above processes are performed in accordance with:
- Definitive study protocols
- The current ICH Guideline for Good Clinical Practice
- UK Clinical Trial Statutory Instruments
- Current Health and Safety Legislation and Human Resources policies.
- Other legislation that is relevant to the responsibilities of the post
- Standard operating procedures
BSc in a relevant discipline and/or at least 2 years relevant experience
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Senior Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.