Construction Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Construction Project Manager
PAY RATE: £350 per day (Umbrella inside IR35)
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: Initially 3 months
The purpose of the Project Manager is to support the Lead Project Officers to plan, execute and finalise projects in accordance with service requirements, deadlines and budgets. They will support the Programme Management Office assuring that resources are managed efficiently and effectively to ensure delivery of the clients' requirements and their overall project responsibilities.
The candidate should have local government client delivery end experience, and should be able to manage several complex projects and report in a matrix structure. Experience of delivering energy or climate based project and grade 2 listed building is ideal.
EXPERIENCE ND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Experience of successfully managing and delivering a range property and construction related of projects.
- Experience of supporting the management of project budgets
- Evidence of working in changing circumstances.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial regulations and contract standing orders
- Knowledge and understanding of construction/planning legislation
- Knowledge of the successful procurement, management and supervision of consultant teams and contractors
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Construction Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.