Our client a leading Manufacturing facility in the outskirts of Swansea is looking for a Quality Operator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast developing and expanding market leading organisation.
Experience of working within manufacturing/ engineering organisation , quality checking products/parts and dealing with client complaints and quality issues a strong advantage.
Duties will include but, not limited to;
- Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, working in a small team with responsibility for the quality and trace ability of finished products, process safety and environmental issues.
- The ongoing development of quality improvement activities within manufacturing processes
- Liaising with production personnel to rectify quality issues
- Development of workplace procedures and dealing with tool-box-talks for production staff focusing on Quality
- Support the production team to develop product and process understanding
- Provides ongoing feedback on quality and safety improvements through detailed reports
- Understands how to organize and plan specific customer orders through to the shop floor
- To have a good understanding of products made on site (training provided)
- Working with on-site record systems i, IT systems and completing spreadsheets
- Experience in a similar role required with a possible background in engineering, Manufacturing or quality
- Mechanical knowledge a strong advantage
- Basic IT skills
- Relevant experience gained within a manufacturing environment
- Good level communication skills both verbal and written
- The successful candidate will work shifts on a rotating shift pattern, Days and Nights . Days 6am start, Nights 6pm start, 39 - 46 hours per week
- Salary £8.72 per hour Days and £10.03 nights
- Good team player and can work under own initiative
- Full training to be provided, although QA experience would be a strong advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established growing organisation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Quality Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.