Call Centre Team Leader
Office Angels are recruiting for a Call Centre Team Leader paying £28,000 per annum.
The working hours are: 08:30am-17:30pm - Monday - Friday (no evenings or weekends)
The primary focus of the role will be to direct, lead, inspire develop and manage the Call Centre Advisor staff to ensure that key operational targets and service levels are achieved and maintained. You will be expected to demonstrate passion, enthusiasm and energy to drive the performance of the Contact Centre to promote a culture of consistently delivering customer and commercial excellence and organisational efficiency. Driving a desire to achieve and develop in one's self and all staff.
- Acting as an escalation point for customer contact and internal management
- Monitoring targets, service volume and SLA's for your retrospective team/ teams
- Develop and coach reporting customer Service advisors/ Operations Coordinators to up skill and improve performance and their contribution to the business and their teams
- Conducting team briefings, operational meetings and feedback sessions
- Pro-actively identify and resolve issues affecting Service delivery
- Operational experience of managing a team of 15 or more
- Call Centre experience
- Client facing experience
- You will be highly organised and have the ability to multi task
- Problem solving Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Handling disciplinary issues
- Understand and recognise staff training and development needs
- You will know how to motivate your staff to get the best from them
If you would like more information please contact the Coventry office on 02476559911.
Due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Call Centre Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.