Payroll Specialist - part time
Part time Payroll expert required for superb team based in Stockport - home working with hours to suit.
£15 - 17 per hour depending upon experience.
- checking all payroll details recorded on each system in line with the HR reports
- liaising with HR team to co-ordinate best practice for systems and reporting in place
- liaising with global payroll provider contacts for each division of the company worldwide if necessary
- compiling month end payroll reports in clear, easy to read fashion
- working from home with full remote set up provided
- working 2 days per week potentially more in month end, client is very flexible as to how you structure your hours to suit your home / work life balance
You will have:
- previous senior payroll experience
- be experienced of working with a high volume payroll process
- have some experience of working internationally
- have advanced Excel skills
- superb communication skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Payroll Specialist - part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.