Teaching Assistant-Hearing Impairment
Local Authority within Eastbourne
Teaching Assistant with Hearing Impairment.
£10.21 paye per Hour
Minimum of 3 Months
MUST HAVE SIGNING BSL MINIMUM STAGE 1 QUALIFICATION
The person appointed will work for the Service and part of the team who support hearing impaired pupils in the school. The post holder will be under the direction of the Head of Hearing Support Facility (Teacher of the Deaf) and will assist in the support and inclusion of hearing impaired pupils in the mainstream school.
Supporting the pupil
1. To develop knowledge of a range of learning support needs and to develop an understanding of the specific needs of the deaf pupil to be supported.
2. Taking into account the learning support involved, to aid the child to learn as effectively as possible both in group situations and on his/her own.
Supporting The Teacher
1. Provide help for the teacher in developing the pupils learning
2.To provide regular feedback to the teacher.
Supporting The School
1.To liaise, advise and consult with other members of the team when supporting children where directed to do so.
2. To contribute to reviews of children's progress, as appropriate.
3. To attend relevant in-service training.
4. To be aware of school procedures.
5. To be aware of confidential issues linked to home/pupil/teacher/school work and to keep confidences appropriately.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Teaching Assistant-Hearing Impairment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.