An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Transformation Manager to join a public sector organisation in East London.
The successful applicant will ideally have previous Ofsted improvement and transformation experience within a public sector organisation.
Key duties will include:
- Working with departments and partners to prepare for any inspection that services may expect from Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission (CQC) or the Youth Justice Board
- Act as the primary point of contact for all individuals involved in the preparation, conduct and post regulatory response to inspection
- Lead upon inspection readiness activities and advise and support Senior Officers in respect of readiness of inspection, identify any risks that might arise
- Lead projects that support inspection readiness for which significant changes to business processes are expected
- Horizon scanning to keep up to date on changes to inspection frameworks and ongoing consultations, ensuring that these filter back into local inspection preparation systems
- To prepare proposals and decision papers and make recommendations to senior leaders
- Provide business change expertise using the appropriate methodologies and tools to support change
- Lead on the transformation and improvement communications ensuring these are timely and relevant
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Transformation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.