Accounts Payable Clerk
The role of Accounts Payable /Bookkeeper has been created to support this fast growing established business. This role is key in providing accounts support to the business, working closely with this person, is the AR, the General Manager and the Accountant. In addition you will be responsible for HR Administration.
- To perform monthly reconciliations
- Support month end / Year end activity
- Preparation of Cash Flow forecast
- Understanding financial statements
- Utilising Bank Payment system for invoice payments and allocating
- Identify and rectify AP problems and look at ensuring a smooth process
- Communicating with customers and suppliers via phone, email and through the system
- Filing of accounts documents
- An ability to cost and time save where possible
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
As a secondary part to the role you will also be required to also provide HR administrative support as required by management. This will include:
- Company cars
- H&S Regulations
- New starter / current employee documentation maintenance
Experience & skills
- You must be AAT qualified or equivalent, or higher
- Proven experience in an Accounts Payable role or similar
- Strong knowledge of Sage
- Confident user of Excel
The successful candidate will be a quick learner, be able to confidently raise issues and discuss solutions and to be open and honest in their approach, to ensure working as a close team continues.
Full training on internal processes will be given by the accounts person in place.
Hours of Work and Benefits:
Hours are 8.45am - 5pm, Monday-Friday, in office. Parking is available on site
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £30K, 20 days holiday + bank holidays (3 must be taken over the Christmas period as business closes), auto enrolment pension, a performance related bonus (discretionary) and a friendly team, who are excited to on board this person.
For an immediate start the next steps are ......
Apply by clicking the link today or call Georgie on 0208 541 0544 for further information and an immediate interview. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Accounts Payable Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.