Our client based within the Newbury area are seeking a skilled PA to join their team on a permanent basis.
Purpose of role: To provide a highly effective PA service to the Directors by prioritising and managing the demands upon them by overseeing emails, handling meeting requests, handling requests for approval/response, tracking actions & deadlines and ensuring they have all information and documentation required for meetings.
Role activities / responsibilities
- Deliver proactive, highly organised support to the Directors
- Diary management, ensuring the Director's time is organised effectively
- Proactively manage all emails coming into the Directors inbox; replying where possible and flagging urgent matters
- Arrange all relevant requirements for meetings: meeting rooms, IT facilities, video facilities, refreshments etc
- Drafting/typing/heading up letters, documents and presentations as required
- Taking minutes and notes in meetings when required
- Providing occasional support to the Executive Leadership Team including arranging their visits, meetings
- Act as the central point of communication between employees, outside parties and the Directors
- Proactively ensure that the Directors are fully prepared for key external/internal meetings and liaise with contacts and greet guests
- Draft internal communications on behalf of the Executive Leadership Team when needed
- Book business travel arrangements for the Executive Leadership Team
- Organise social events
- Build strong relationships across the whole organisation
- General administration as required
You will be/have:
- PA experience (essential)
- Exceptional communication skills, providing clear and consistent communication between the executive team, internal departments and external parties
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.