CQC Quality Assurance Executive
Adecco Croydon are proud to be working with a fantastic company based in the heart of Croydon who are recruiting for a CQC Quality Assurance Executive to join their friendly team. We are looking for candidates who have a minimum of 3 to 4 years exposure to CQC inspections, preferably within a health care environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, hard working individual to join a company that is a rapidly growing; and who strive to be the leader within their marketplace.
The role is a full time permanent position to undertake the following duties:
- Managing the CQC inspection process across all care packages and departments
- Introducing processes and ensuring adoption
- Internal audits in preparation for external body checks
- Training and ups killing staff within recruitment and compliant teams
- Leading the teams and performance management process if required.
Organisation, leadership, assertiveness, communication, attention to detail, methodological in your approach.
Salary & Benefits: £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience, 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, dress down Friday, quarterly team breakfast, Christmas & Summer events
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30am - 17.30pm
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this position then click apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for CQC Quality Assurance Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.