Salary £30,000 - £37,000
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Adecco are seeking an Ecommerce Executive who has an analytical mind, focused on making data driven commercial decisions and bring in PPC and SEO inhouse.
Overview of Key Duties / Accountabilities:
- Develop online marketing strategies to promote the company and its products
- Create significant brand awareness to drive traffic, acquire leads and new customers
- Plan daily workloads in line with the latest trends and algorithm changes
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Provide monthly reports analysis on ROI and identify improvements
- Ecommerce background
- Proven examples of online sales and marketing strategies
- Critical thinker with attention to detail
- Strategy implementation with analysis of campaign results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated with outstanding planning and time keeping
- Outstanding knowledge of all social media platforms including social advertising
- Excellent knowledge of paid search and search engine optimisation best practices
- Online marketing campaign management
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Minimum three year's experience of marketing, ecommerce of digital marketing management
- Marketing, content creation, planning of team dynamics
If you have the experience we would love to hear from you, please apply now
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.