Electronic Design Engineer
- The Design of Electronic Circuits (analogue and digital) for Battery Management and Charging.
- Perform Design and Analysis to support battery projects including the creation and documentation of design concepts and development plans. Documentation of test plans and procedures.
- Support Technical Reviews.
- Provide Technical Support to manufacture and test activities.
Technical & Professional skills:
- Development of Analogue Power Electronics.
- Development of Embedded Systems and Firmware.
- Creating Requirements Specifications.
- Production of documentation to support Design activities.
- Specification of testing to validate designs and establish test regimes.
- Board Test and Debug.
- Good understanding of Digital Electronics (I2C, USB, RS232).
- EMC/RFI design and testing.
Apply for Electronic Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.