Legionella Risk Assessor
- To act as a surveyor of air and water quality on behalf of the company, carrying out various assessments, including Legionella and Ventilation (BS EN 15780) risk assessments in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8, on clients premises throughout the UK.
- To establish statutory compliance and benchmark systems against the industry recognised standards as appropriate.
- Liaise with customers, or their designated representatives, and agree an appropriate plan of action if their site does not meet L8 practice.
Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Assessment reports to meet the compliance audit requirement of at least 95% at all times.
- Risk Assessment reports to be completed and made available to the office, by close of play, of allocated report day
- Detailed remedial information to be completed on 100% of L8RA's produced
- Any compliance issues on site to be reported with recommendations at all times
- Maintain as an Elite Driver on Lightfoot at all times
- No vehicle accidents
Job Specific Functions
- Liaising with clients/customers to arrange site visits, details of work etc
- Organising appropriate equipment necessary for the tasks in hand, and ensuring all equipment is functional and within calibration limits
- In conjunction with the Stores/Workshop Manager, is responsible for ensuring that all general and specialised equipment is maintained in a serviceable condition. Ensuring that where equipment is unserviceable due to 'fair wear and tear' it is replaced, and where deficiencies occur, or damage to equipment occurs through individual negligence/carelessness, the matter is reported to the Head of Surveying for investigation.
- Carry out Legionella Risk Assessments, Temperature Monitoring, Service Inspections and various other water related services where required - i.e. Tank Cleaning, TMV Servicing, Closed Loop testing etc.
- Compliance jobs/reports to be sent to the office on the same day of job completion (excluding Legionella Risk Assessments & Ventilation Survey reports).
- Carry out Ventilation Surveys in accordance to BS EN 15780 / TR19 (training where required)
- Ability to use Viso system to produce schematic drawings (training where required)
- Arrange travel where necessary, to and from clients' sites
- Carry out site surveys for air and water quality of associated buildings, according to company method statements and procedures
- Liaise and support the sales team on important site issues, remedial works required and contract opportunities
- Liaising with client/site personnel with regards to work progress/issues
- Ensuring any progress issues or problems on site are communicated to the office immediately
- Daily communication with the office/coordinator to give a 'wash down' update on progress with jobs for the day
- Information to be recorded in full, via the use of a Digital Compliance System
- Writing up reports using company format, entering site data and forming conclusions/recommendations
- Representing the company and promoting a professional image in the market place
- Setting a good and professional example to others and ensure that customers and staff are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensuring adherence to company procedures
- Supporting other members of the surveying team when possible
- To act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct (Ref: POL037) at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location.
- Although the Compliance Risk Assessor is not the budget holder, they are responsible for ensuring that their job is completed within the allotted costs.
- Liaise with office if jobs can be planned to ensure better productivity
- Mobile telephone
- Company vehicle
- Laptop with Viso
- Vehicle recovery service contract
- All necessary equipment to conduct all services
- All necessary PPE
- On the job Training as required
- Health and Safety Training as required
Quality & Environmental Responsibilities
- Ensure that company processes and procedures are followed and that customers (internal and external) receive a quality service.
- To familiarise yourself and comply with all relevant sections of the Companies Environmental Policy
Health & Safety Responsibilities
- To familiarise yourself and comply with all relevant section of the Company Health and Safety Policy
- Ensure that the checking in and out procedure is followed, for lone working
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Legionella Risk Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.