An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Void Supervisor to work on behalf of a public sector organisation in East London.
The successful candidate will have previously worked at supervisory level with a background in voids and empty properties.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure high quality service is provided with the management of the work scheduling in accordance with company procedures, standards and SLAs
- Manage the Voids, and where required responsive planned repairs, including the preparation of specifications and working with NAT FED version 7 to ensure consistent performance against targets
- Effective and efficient management of material cost and ensure that all are following correct processes and procedures
- Monitor quality of work through inspection, inspection reports, analysis of key performance indicators and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys
- Ensure Health and Safety is managed in accordance with company policy
- To assist the Contracts Manager in developing staff to maximise potential, setting employee goals and objectives
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Voids Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.