6 days left
- Full Time
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a fast moving environment and be able to provide a high level of service to clients. Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility is essential, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team. This is a full-time role (including some Saturdays) which involves supporting the sales team and includes day-to-day contact with our clients and potential buyers, matching buyers to properties and booking and undertaking some viewings.
- Registration of new buyers
- Preparation of property brochures
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks
- Liaising with potential buyers and arranging viewings/managing diaries
- Processing client invoices
- Maintaining client files and database
- Where required establish and maintain trusted relationships with our clients to facilitate and accelerate the on-boarding processes.
- Perform periodic reviews of accounts as required by the on boarding policies.
- Interaction with the Client On-boarding Team, highlighting issues in a timely manner.
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person
- Experience and undertaking client due diligence, including completing independent searches and sanction checks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Good organisational and co-ordination skills
- Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties
- Prior experience interpreting policies and procedures associated with AML regulations.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook, internet search engines.
- An interest in working real estate/estate agency environment.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then do not delay - apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Property Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.