Regulatory Reporting Analyst
JOB TITLE - REGULATORY REPORTING ANALYST
DURATION - 12 MONTHS
LOCATION - LONDON
Here in our London office a role exists for a highly motivated professional within the GBAM Tax Control group. The successful candidate will work in the Global Markets AEOI reporting team, which is responsible for co-ordination, generating and submitting FATCA and CRS reports for 132 legal entities across 36 countries.
Key contributor on the team responsible for end to end FATCA and CRS reporting process, for Global Markets globally, including:
- Working with global and line of business stakeholders to recertify entity business activities.
- Working with global and line of business stakeholders to obtain financial account data.
- Implementing Corporate Tax guidance to classify financial account holders and determine reportable financial accounts.
- Working with vendors to generate reporting.
- Co-ordinating associates/vendors to ensure reporting is submitted accurately and timely.
- Tracking reporting progress across regimes and jurisdictions and providing stakeholder updates.
- Performing quality assurance of the above processes.
- Providing tactical/strategic requirements to project management team.
- Performing User Acceptance testing.
- Ability to work on several items concurrently and manage multiple deadlines.
- Assertiveness, listening, influencing and diplomacy skills, allied with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to run effective meetings, with all levels of stakeholder.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Competent with MS products - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working in Financial Services, preferably Investment Banking.
- Experience of FATCA and CRS implementations.
- Project experience.
**Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer**
Apply for Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.