7 days left
- Full Time
* Ensure correct data entry and correction of errors in our accounting entries through liaising with other areas of the business including Underwriters and Claims departments.
* Management of the policy life cycle to ensure production, analysis and investigation of all risk are completed within timescales set out by management.
* All aspects of premium are accounted correctly in accordance to the underwriters original estimate and where endorsements and financial contract changes are identified ensure these are amended by the relevant underwriting departments.
* Responsible for the identification and accurate booking and allocation of premiums and associated insurance transactions.
* Accurate booking of bordereau and effective administration of claims funds where applicable in respect of binder business.
* Take responsibility for the credit control of accounts assigned inclusive of booked debtor chasing, pipeline debt outstanding, delinked debtors and survey collections.
* Take ownership of more complex reconciliation problems & guide others so that they are resolved to meet credit control and appropriate service standards.
* Ensure NOC process administered in line with procedure to assist with collection of ageing debtors.
* Ensure all payments requests are actioned within the agreed timeframes.
* Effective and efficient control and response to the daily correspondence receive from internal and external stakeholders for accounts assigned to ensure responses provide within department agreed timeframes.
* Administration of team shared mailboxes to ensure all correspondence addressed within agreed department timeframes.
* Build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximise efficiency of the department.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Technical Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.