6 days left
- Full Time
Do you have experience within Block Management?
Are you AIRPM qualified?
Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established company who are seeking a Portfolio Manager to join their expanding team.
- 18-month block management experience (minimum)
- AIRPM qualified or higher
- Strong knowledge of legislative requirements
- Responsible for a large and varied portfolio of residential blocks.
- Reviewing leases and legislation to offer guidance on repairs and legal matters.
- Liaising with contractors to arrange repairs on a reactive basis, and in compliance with CDM regulations.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 DOE
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 9:00 - 5:30
Duration of contract: Permanent
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Amy on 01702 394794.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Portfolio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.