- JOB TITLE: Premises Administrator
- LOCATION: Burgess Hill
- HOURS: 25 Hours Term Time Only
- SHIFT: 9am - 2pm
- SALARY: £10 p/h
- DURATION: Ongoing
- START DATE: ASAP!
We are currently recruiting for a highly organised and Premises Administrator for a client based in Burgess Hill. This role will be working 25 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am - 2pm term time only. A Car Driver is essential for this role.
- To assist the Senior Site Manager and Business Manager in all aspects of administration in relation to the Premises Management and Health & Safety across multiple locations across Sussex & Surrey
- To maintain records of all accidents/occurrences
- To maintain a register of premises related contracts and ensure that these are reviewed as appropriate, highlighting any issues to the Senior Site manager
- To set up and maintain all premises related Risk Assessments
- To assist with the any audit processes when necessary
- Placing orders/scheduling deliveries for all sites
- Raising PO numbers for different requirements
- Chasing requirements from different sites
- Daily use of Sharepoint to manage documents
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proficiency in Sharepoint and Microsoft packages essential
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a car driver with access to own vehicle at all times
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start asap
- This position will be working from in an office (COVID-19 procedures in place)
- Please apply today with your up to date CV to be considered
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
This job has been posted on 09/09/2020
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Premises Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.