HMO Support Officer
5 days left
- Full Time
HMO SUPPORT OFFICER
£16 HOURLY RATE
MONDAY - FRIDAY- 9AM - 5PM
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT (POSSIBILITY OF BEING EXTENDED)
HMO SUPPORT OFFICER'S MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand the challenges and complexities around homelessness today, the impact that homelessness has on individuals, and to have a commitment to addressing housing issues and reducing homelessness.
- To be responsible for the effective co-ordinated delivery of support to persons living in shared accommodation.
- To deliver services which effectively prevent homelessness and support vulnerable people sustain their tenancy/home.
- To manage and support more complex, sensitive or high risk cases such as, mental health, addiction and offending by arranging case conferences with the relevant agencies.
- To ensure decisions are made in accordance with legislation, case law and local policies.
- To be responsible for dealing with a range of cases, including complex cases which may be subject to judicial review and ombudsman enquiries.
THE HMO SUPPORT OFFICER MUST HAVE:
- A strong knowledge of today's challenges around homelessness
- Knowledge of the types of shared accommodation
- Experience working in a busy front facing customer focused environment to give advice and information to vulnerable customers
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for HMO Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.