Treasury Financial Accountant
Delivery of Treasury related financial reporting requirements including preparation of supporting notes to financial statements, covenant tracking and overseeing reporting for the 2 Securitisation Financing Vehicles and support the wider Corporate Finance team and on key projects.
* Understanding of the group treasury facilities and reporting requirements on the securitisation vehicles
* Ownership and control of treasury P&L and balance sheet and oversight over the periodic reporting of debt, derivatives and finance costs
* Financial reporting at a parent, group and subsidiary level including the production of various disclosures and notes to the accounts in relation to borrowings, financial instruments, finance costs and net debt
* Engagement with external auditors and the financial reporting team of the group's ultimate parent on all matters in relation to borrowings, financial instruments and finance costs, including the production of audit-quality supporting schedules.
* Preparation of key treasury related inputs such as WACC, Probability of default, Loss Given Default and Incremental Borrowing Rates used in the wider corporate team.
* Qualified Accountant ACA (or equivalent)
* Practice background with financial sector experience is desired
* Ability to create and understand more advanced excel spreadsheets
* Strong people, team and communication skills
* Proactive approach to identifying solutions to problems
* Attention to detail, ensuring that outputs are of high quality
* Consistently deliver on commitments, despite challenging timescales and competing priorities
* Flexible approach to workload, able to adjust easily to changing priorities
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Treasury Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.