Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for your next challenge?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, busy environment?
Are you experienced in family law, or do you have an interest in the sector?
Office Angels is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of one of our key clients who are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary for their growing family team based in Hove.
The role would see you providing secretarial and legal support to one fee earner within their busy family law department.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- To prepare documents and correspondence quickly, accurately and efficiently
- To manage the fee earners emails
- To carry out file management including filing of all correspondence, attendance notes and time records
- To set up new files accurately
- To prepare bundles
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary
- To maintain a good level of client satisfaction
- Previous Legal Secretary experience - ideally within a Family Department but this is not essential
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook for diary management
- Fast and accurate audio typing speed of 70 wpm or more (with 95%+ accuracy level)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in using case management systems/databases for client management
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.45 - 17.00
Salary £22,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience
Interviews are taking place this week via Teams
Immediate start available for the right candidate!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, apply with your CV now or call Kat on 01273 737554.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.