Site Activity Expert
all markets in line with business strategy
- Carries out site feasibility checks across all A/B/C/D activities throughout the QuEST process. Flags
opportunities, minimises risks and escalates major issues.
- As an objective voice, co-ordinates the interests of markets and supply chain.
- Site representative in ATG for A/B projects.
- Leads local cross-functional site ATG's (Activity Task Groups) and ensures robust information flows
between the relevant functions.
- Is responsible for the relevant site execution documents. Ensures timely and high quality inputs,
follows-up the progress, ensures efficient information flows and escalates major issues.
- Creates and maintains transactional data in Atlas, relevant to Site Activity related A/B activities
- Creates and maintains product master data in relevant systems for C-activities within the Site
Activity functional Centre of Expertise. Monitors the consistent application vs existing guidelines.
- Coordinates the scrapping process to minimise the project write-offs.
- Is the first interface for markets supplying from the own factory for all C- and D-activities within the
own area of responsibility.
- Maintain the sourcing matrix for all products that are produced in the factory.
- Lead local site Post Project Review in line with regional process.
- Is the primary contact for Central IE for the Resourcing activities to and from the own factory within
the own area of responsibility.
- Manages the Resourcing project teams (ATG's) and is accountable for managing the respective
process from New Project Request until delivery to market. Delivers the activities in high quality, as
per agreed business targets.
- Manages swingability matrix update to support overflow activities
- Represents Site Activity in the relevant site meetings (e.g. SMT, MOS, …), ensuring visibility and update
of projects including major risks and escalation. Acts as interface between site and regional activity
- Provides transparency on regional projects/workstreams status relevant to site.
- Maintains factory catalogue, aligned to the regional catalogue and approach.
- Ensures transparency of site thresholds identifies gaps. Escalates deviation to the regional S&OP+.
- Has a good understanding of the own site capabilities and thresholds, brings transparency to the
complexity drives in the site.
- Co-ordinates site range cleaning and simplification in line with the regional mandate.
- Pro-actively proposes site relevant improvement actions, supporting the regional simplification agenda.
- Co-ordinates Site Activity related training materials. Trains and educates relevant associates in the site
activity teams and other departments to the site activity relevant processes, tools and ways of working.
- Tracks Site Activity KPI's, ensures continuous improvement, takes corrective and preventative actions,
facilitates improvement and escalates where needed.
- Collaborates with peers, sharing good practice and knowledge, supporting learning culture. Proactively
drives efficiency through standardisation of WoW across Site Activity Teams, remove duplication of
work and establish supporting structures.
- Provides transparency to workload via the resource tool and supports peers as part of the Site Activity
- Each job holder can have an own area of expertise (e.g. site feasibility tools, transactional data quality,
Atlas keyusership of master data module, etc…)
- Co-pilot for new processes and new ways of workings related to excellence in site project execution.
Context & Scope
Is an expert in site activity related processes, tools and ways of working and has a good level of understanding
of relevant regional processes and principles. Has got great level of knowledge around the own site.
Works independently within the agreed processes (e.g. QuEST/PPM, Veritas, Site Feasibility Tools, Atlas etc.).
Independently coordinates local site project teams.
Collaborates with multiple local and regional functional departments and teams (e.g. Brand Managers, Project
Managers, Graphics Team, etc.) as well as with external artwork agencies.
Represents Site Activity Team in relevant site meetings (e.g. SMT, MOS, ...)
Education & Qualifications
- Preferably work experience in the area of Supply Chain, Design/Graphics or Marketing/Trade Marketing
- At ease working with processes
- Structured and accurate ways of working
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Site Activity Expert
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.